Today's student expects to have the world at their fingertips along side of their education.
Whether they're accessing emails and surfing the internet from their Smartphone, receiving text alerts with the latest campus news or researching their dissertation on their wireless laptop; they expect coverage at all times, in all areas.
In-building wireless quickly became an issue when schools realized that poor cell phone coverage was hindering the ability for students to receive important in-campus notifications via e-mail and text when they were located in certain buildings." Universities and colleges are increasingly under pressure to attract the brightest students and faculty staff through the provision of a first class education; wireless coverage across the entire campus ensures access to state-of-the-art amenities and therefore cements an establishment's profile as a cutting edge innovator, providing a strong, progressive learning environment.
In a generation where schools have come under attack, it is imperative that parents, school faculty, and security personnel have access to reliable wireless signals. An in building wireless solution offers a consistent wireless network and a peace of mind that no money can buy.
A campus distributed antenna system provides students with the craved constant connectivity, allowing them to stay in touch with friends and family. It also provides school supervisors, who bear the immense responsibility of hundreds of children, with instant communication technology that can be the difference between a crisis or chaos.
- Wireless capability to handle high traffic areas such as conference rooms and business centers.
- Student satisfaction with access to friends and family
- Ability to enable powerful educational resources and handle high traffic areas such as media centers and libraries
- Encompassing coverage over widespread campuses
- Transmission of radio waves for communication between security personnel, and first responders in case of an emergency